Polygon (MATIC) traded higher by 1% against the US Dollar during the 1-day period ending March 29 at 17:00 am. Polygon has a total market cap of $12.33 Billion and approximately $954.92 Million worth of Polygon was traded on the exchanges on the last day. It is trading up 5.9% against the US Dollar in the past week. One Polygon coin can currently be purchased for $1.65 or 0.00004286 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies fared on the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) was trading down 0.1% against the US Dollar and is now trading at $1.00 or 0.00002104 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) is trading 5% higher against the US Dollar and is now trading at $0.41 or 0.000001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded lower by 0.1% against the US Dollar and is now trading at $1.00 or 0.00002104 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) is trading down 1.9% against the US Dollar and is now trading at $16.83 or 0.00035452 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the US Dollar and is now trading at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX token (FTT) was trading down 4% against the US Dollar and is now trading at $50.94 or 0.00107272 BTC.
- DREP traded flat against the US Dollar and is now trading at $1.96 or 0.000003398 BTC.
- drape [old] (DREP) traded flat against the US Dollar and is now trading at $1.96 or 0.000003399 BTC.
- Theta (Theta) traded flat against the US Dollar and is now trading at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded lower by 4.1% against the US Dollar and is now trading at $2.69 or 0.00005671 BTC.
MATIC is a coin. Its launch date was March 26, 2018. Polygon’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,461,070,291 coins. The Reddit community for Polygon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polygon’s official Twitter account is @maticnetwork,
According to CryptoKitties, “Matic provides scalable, secure and instant transactions using sidechains based on an optimized implementation of the Plasma framework for asset security and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators. In short, It allows anyone to build scalable dApps while ensuring a better user experience in a secure and decentralized manner. It has a working implementation for Ethereum on the Ropsten testnet. Matic intends to support other blockchains in the future which it Enables existing public blockchains to provide scalability as well as interoperability features. Matic is expanding the scope and mission of network technology and becoming Polygon – Ethereum’s Internet of Blockchain. The existing Matic solutions are functional and highly All existing Matic solutions and implementations, primarily Matic POS Chain and Matic Plasma Chain, remain fully functional and are of great importance to the Polygon ecosystem. Will continue to grow and develop into full-fledged components. These implementations will not be affected or changed in any way, and no action is required from developers or end-users. The $MATIC token will continue to exist and play an important role in securing the system and enabling governance. Check official announcement. Polygon is an easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is the Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports creating and connecting two major types of solutions: Secure Chain (aka Layer 2 Chain): Scaling solutions that use security rather than establishing their own validator pool. rely on ethereum. Stand-alone Chain (aka Sidechain): The Sovereign Ethereum sidechain, is usually entirely in charge of its own security, i.e. with its own validator pool. ,
Polygon Buying and Selling
It is generally not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polygon directly using US Dollars. Investors wishing to trade Polygon should first purchase bitcoin or ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polygon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Want more great investment ideas?
Receive news and updates for Polygon Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polygon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s free Cryptobeat newsletter.